|Class TFixedArray presents arrays with fixed size in Symbian C++. Its usage is much like the usage of a standard C array. Operator [ ] is overridden so elements can be accessed directly. Important methods of the class are:
Full list of supported methods and details are available at the class reference links.
- At() – gets a reference to the specified element.
- Begin() – gets a reference to the first element of the array.
- End() – gets a reference to the end of the array.
- Count() – gets the size of the array.
- Length() – gets the size of the array element in bytes.
- DeleteAll() – deletes all elements
- Copy() – copies elements to the array.
for (TInt nIter = 0; nIter < 10; nIter++)
myArray[nIter] = nIter*2;
console->Printf(_L("%d "), myArray[nIter]);
TFixedArray in Base E32_EKA2